Most papers at DTS should conform to the format detailed in A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations by Kate Turabian. The resources below will make this much easier.
- Turabian supplement. This is the authoritative DTS supplement to Turabian. It explains which Turabian options to use and it provides additional rules specific to DTS.
- MS Word template for paper and MS Word template for thesis. And instructions on how to use the templates.
Citation Software and Miscellaneous Tips
- Bibliographic citation management software. Introduction to software used to help you create footnotes and bibliographies.
- Introduction to Zotero. Zotero generates footnotes and bibliographies according to Chicago/Turabian style.
- Import RIS records into EndNote. How to transfer citations from WorldCat and EBSCO into EndNote citation management software.
- Importance of Unicode Fonts. The problem of document portability. Links to recommended fonts.
- Breaking into print. Annotated bibliography on how to be published.