- Religious and Theological Abstracts.
- Index Theologicus. Very current!
- Perseus. Greco-Roman literature in Greek, Latin and English translation.
- TLG Online. Nearly exhaustive corpus of ancient Greek literature.
- Searchable Greek Inscriptions. All the Greek inscriptions formerly on the PHI cd-rom (but not the PHI papyri). NOT included in TLG.
- Communication Abstracts.
- Finding Online Journals (aka, the eJournal List). How to use this resource to determine if the journal you want is available online. You must already have a specific article citation; this tool does not let you search by subject.
- Google Search Operator. Brief summary. But remember ranking is the key to Google's effectiveness, not use of search opertors.
- Library Materials in Google Scholar. How to use Google Scholar to identify relevant books and identify which library near you owns the book