Official policies and rules are outlined in House Rules. General services are as follows.
How to ask for help:
- Contact library staff.
- Request a book/thesis via InterLibrary Loan.
- Request a copy of a Journal Article via InterLibrary Loan.
What is happening when:
- Days and hours open.
- Unscheduled closings. How to obtain information if the campus and library close due to extreme weather or emergency conditions.
- Library news and events. Exhibits. Announcements. Events.
Services we provide for you:
- Services for faculty, including adjunct and extension campus faculty
- Services for students (but see below for special student categories)
- Services for remote students, including extension campus, online ed, distance ed, and non-resident students
- Services for ADA impaired
- Services for DTS grads.
- Services for visitors/guests, including all visitors, even visiting alumni and former students, and all registered courtesy-card users.