How to Get Login ID and Password for
DTS Wireless Network
Wireless network login info is administered by several different departments. How you get the login ID and password for the wireless network depends on your user profile.
- Current DTS faculty, student, staff. Follow the link and supply your DTS ID and library PIN/password to get the wireless info.
- DTS grad: Same as student procedure (link above)
- Prospective student: Contact Admissions Department
- Leadership seminar attendee: Contact Center for Christian Leadership or library with proof of seminar enrollment
- World Evangelization Conference participant: Contact World Missions Department or library with proof of WEC participation
- Guest room occupant: Contact Academic Dean's Office or library with proof of occupancy
Students may also phone the library circulation desk at 214.887.5280. You must provide your DTS ID number and your library pin/password to prove who you are. Library personnel cannot see the pin/password in your library record, so they must go through several steps to verify the information you supply is correct. You can change your PIN immediately if you wish.