- Introduction to Special Collections. Description and Policies for Archives and Rare book collections
- Digitized Rare books. Over 290 items from Turpin Library's Special Collections. Dates of publication span five centuries, from the 1500s through the 1900s. Browse them at http://rarebooks.dts.edu or access them by searching BIBLOS.
- Finding Aids. Inventories, indexes, and guides to the DTS archival collections. Use them to help you find specific documents relevant to your interests.
- Records of the International Council on Biblical Inerrancy. Archival records of the ICBI are housed at DTS and available for use but finding aids have not yet been created.
- Scofield Papers. Description of materials related to C. I. Scofield.
- William Henry Griffith Thomas Papers. Based on Spring 2011 exhibit.
- Rare Bible Exhibit. Photos and descriptions of some rare Bibles based on Fall 2004 exhibit.
- 80th Anniversary Exhibit. Highlights from the History of Dallas Theological Seminary, 1924-2004, based on Spring 2005 exhibit. Also related chronology.